PE Enrollment Sucks!!

I recently enrolled my PE subject last Tuesday and it is very exhausting. Imagine I have to go to school just to enroll one minor subject! It sucks men!! I don't even have enough money to go there. Fortunately, we didn't have to pay it yet. I also got to talk with my past classmates but unfortunately we are still classmates this coming school year. The truth is I don't want to see their face anymore, good thing a reshuffling of students happened last weekm that's why somehow I get to have new classmates.

As of now, I'm busy of preparing myself for the first day of class this June 8. I hope everything will be nice on that day. I am also busy with this blog thing, 'cause I have to improve it little-by-little. ^_^

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP